Executive Assistant – Strategy & Funding
We are scaling at a crazy pace and are doing new things that we weren’t doing last year. You need to able to roll up your sleeves, pick up broken pieces & have an urge to make the result successful.
This opening is only for fresh graduates who plan to further pursue an MBA or launch your own climate tech startup in the near future.
You have two primary responsibilities: Work with the Managing Partner & assist in all the initiatives he is responsible for. And take ownership & offload all repititive tasks from the Managing Partner.
Detailed Job Description
As Executive Assistant-Strategy at ClimateAngels, you will
- Prepare Impactful Business Presentations for C-Level executives – we use MS Powerpoint only.
- Conduct basic secondary research and prepare notes for key meetings being addressed by the Managing Partner.
- Maintain ongoing analysis of competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Develop strategic recommendations using intelligence to achieve & sustain market leadership.
- Support mid-to-long-term strategy and planning process; including the evolution of the tech product.
- Take ownership of the Product initiative and coordinate with the CTO for the implementation of product features.
- Proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Identifying the new and existing opportunities and solutions for the business.
- Drafting and editing materials and communications copy
- Help implement communications strategies & social media management.
- Working with the Senior leadership Team to develop long-range business strategy & long-term plan and budget plan, implement key strategic initiatives & key programs.
- Act as gate-keeper, controlling the Managing Partner’s calendar & workload to enable him to carry out his role.
This position is not:
- An investment track position. While you will be involved in the investment process and founder engagement, but this is not a lead investment role.
- This position is not a portfolio management position.
- While you will interact with portfolio companies and have a relationship with founders but the role does not involve deep engagement with portfolio companies.
- This opening is for fresh graduates or maximum 2 years of experience. B.Tech, BBA, BA (Maths or Stats), B. Com grads from Tier 1 colleges.
- Specifically, someone who is planning to go for an MBA on 22/23.
- High proficiency in MS Office.
- We are based in Delhi & currently operating remotely. You should be in Delhi or able to re-locate once the world opens up.
- To fit our high-performance culture, your should be:
Fascinated (not an expert) by Climate Tech and how it can reshape the world.
- You are deeply organised, detail-oriented and reliable above all else.
- You can convert a high-level task into a quick to-do list and excuse with precession.
- You’re a fantastic (and prolific) writer and pride yourself on thoughtful, eloquent communication.
- You have the polish & presence to interact with seasoned CEOs, founders and entrepreneurs.
- We value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle.
Our Core culture is all about:
- Respect: For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition and environment.
- Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things also matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work.